Thursday, July 14, 2011

lima peru - june 2011

Finally got inspired to post the street photos from Lima, Peru.  My El Rebano de Jesus orphanage photos will be posted next on my main blog.


Wanted to take a set of photos that represented the lives that people live every day in Lima, Peru.  To me this is the essence of why I got into street photography.  Most of all, I want photos that will remind me of the experience happening all around me during my short stays in various cities.  Here is what I saw...

just passing by...

just standing by...

adios...

what do you think...

orange juice stand...

prep work...

separated...

walking the line...

finished...

maybe he doesn't see me...

no mail for you...

a proud mother...

this is how i roll...

feline on the roof...

gotta go...

putting down roots...

the square...

in his own world...

catching up...

more catching up...

snacks (or pictures) for sale...

policing the area...

hold on one minute...

the salesman...

a clean sweep...

what up amigo...

walking into the frame...

facing the mountains...

are you taking my picture...

a distant love...

never too busy to smile...

no smiles on this side of the street...

they want you to wash the windows...

a happiness that can't be explained...

at least I have hair on the sides...

friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment